Reise nach Aachen

My diary of my trip to Germany in 2005.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Day One - still in New Zealand

Friday 24 June

Got everything washed and dried. Dropped off Ziggy and Zara at the kennels at 4pm. Left for Wellington about 5.15pm.

On arriving in Wellington, picked up C from her work 7.10pm and dropped her off at Melling station to get her car and go home to get bags.

Arrived at R’s (who’d kindly let us stay over so we could catch the early flight the next morning). Everyone came around to have dinner, which meant getting to bed late. To make matters worse, the mattress intended for me wasn’t delivered by the ‘kind neighbour’ until after 11pm – which meat I got fuck-all if any sleep. Not a great start to a hell of a long journey. You can tell I wasn’t impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home